Saturday 30 September 2017

Revealed - The Very Best Exercise For You

Revealed - The Very Best Exercise For You
Revealed - The Very Best Exercise For You.

Many people ask me, what is the best exercise for me, or what exercise should I do.

          The answer depends on where you are, for example, if you return to work or if you have never been a physical person, then ... Drum Roll! The best exercise is the one you will do!

          It's that simple. No matter what the last book says, or the chise coach recommends, if you do not like it, you will not do it.

          Who cares if the celebrities do it (probably not anyway) who cares if her sister-in-law swears that she got her big ass for some exercise, if you do not like it, it will not happen not, unless within the first days or weeks.

          So many expensive parts are inactive at the back of the garages, or are folded under the beds to collect dust. Because it seemed like a good idea at the time and the infomercial of the television was so convincing.

          Unfortunately, most of these gadgets are also useless and most people give up. So, what would you do, here are some tips.
  • A daily intentional walk
  • Walk a little more to work or shop.
  • Do something regularly at home, like a few squats or push ups every 60 minutes.
  • Dancing around the house.
  • Power Cleaning!
  • Join a class you want, but do not buy any special clothes until you are sure that this is a class you will persist with.
  • Racing, swimming, cycling, etc.
The conclusion is that you will make time to do so.

          If you are already in the routine of being active, it is still important to add in the exercises that you will enjoy over time.

          Or you can have a sport or hobby that requires a degree of fitness and you want to improve it. E.g. My passion is martial arts, so I choose exercises that will improve my strength, my flexibility, my endurance and my speed. Some of these exercises I do not like much, but the benefits for my martial arts deserve to be pursued.

          For me, convenience is important, I like to do body weight exercises in a park near the house, and I do not like gymnasiums, so I choose the activities that suit me and my schedule.

          There are so many possibilities, and if you feel confused, get out of your chair and take a walk as you think about what you're going to do, maybe you walk to a bookstore or bookstore and you inhale .

0 comments:

Post a Comment